Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Comin´ Home

As I said in my email, I am on my way home. I was going to give my hotel info on this one, but no reason to. But I will tell you that my hotel is called Hotel Bürger, cool huh. Anyways I will be home in the next 2 days. Right now I´m kinda upset that I wasn´t good enough for their team, but I am really excited about coming home. I really don´t know if I could have done it without all of your support. I know that you all supported me in this venture, but I need you there, here wherever. That is why I play the way I play, you are who I play for, not me, not them, it is weird I guess, not making muh sense(is that right, dunno, don´t care). What I am trying to say is that in some ways I am happy to be coming home, but others I am disapointed that I wasn´t able to play or them. Either way I will have you all again soon. And because I will be coming home so soon, I am not going to even bother trying to learn how to put pictures up here now, but I will when I get home. I miss you all very much and can´t wait to see you, talk to you later, bye.

Comments:
you're the best and we love you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]