Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hello again

Like I said in my email, it is kinda boring by myself, i wish you all could be here. It is a pretty town, Siegen, they have a second division team here that I might get to train with if this whole thing works out. I am going to try and post some pictures as soon as i find out how, all of the instructions are in German now, and well, I canĀ“t read German. So for now you will have to use your imagination as to what this place may or maynot look like. Thank you all for the German lessons via email, i have been reading and learning some, but still too scared to try any on the streets, maybe in a day or two. The weather here is great, although Gaston says that it was bad before I got here. he has been here 10 days and it has rained for 6 of them. I guess we are on the same latitude as Seattle, so it rains here alot, and i guess it snows alot in the winter, but they say that Sept is supposed to be the prettiest month of the year, lucky me. I am going to be buying a calling card soon and will be making calls to some lucky few. Kam if you could tell kristi that I keep forgetting her emeail address in my backpack and that all is well, i would appriciate it. I will write to her soon. Well, I think i am going to go wonder around town for a while, then go watch some MTV because that is the only english station on TV. Miss you all and will talk to you soon. BYE

Comments:
I hope you didn't forget how to say, "check please" like we learned last time we were in Germany.
 
DAD
Let us know what time your practices are.Let them know your from big Fresno,soccer cpital of the world. go get them.
Dad
 
Jul said she sent you some German lessons... hope they were helpful! How is the camera working out? Love you babe.
 
For a more exciting time in Germany I recommend you get on the Autobahn.
Just 'borrow' a fast car and ask 'Vow ist die autobahn'. Seriously though, glad you're ok and das vetter is zehr gut.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]