Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Need a lift, You work it out

So who will it be, who is going to be the lucky one? Who ever it is, you, back home, are going to have to work it out between yourselves, sorry. The time difference and my accesability make it too hard for me. So leave your contact info, phone or email, pref phone, email might still be too slow, and you can all draw straws to see who goes to S.F. to get me. DonĀ“t forget, KLM, Royal Dutch AirlinesFlight KL 605, arriving 1:55 In San Fransisco Airport, San Fran, not LAX got it, now it is up to you. Thank you in advance and I CANNOT wait to see you all. Every time I come to the lab, I feel like crying when I write these I miss you all so much, I know I am loser. Okay, See whoever tomarrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]