Thursday, September 29, 2005

Try Some Pictures

Well, I haven't had any posts in a while so I thought that I would put a new one up, along with some pictures of things. I will put a couple up from Germany, some of friends and also some up of our new finished winery, and other things at the ranch.
So other than that, Harverst '05 is almost over, most likely by next Monday or Tuesday I will be done, meaning that I will be able to hang out with all of you again very soon. I am still pretty tired, so I am going to make this post, and then try and sleep.

OKAY, THE PICTURES DIDN'T WORK AND IT WON'T LET ME TRY AGAIN.

Comments:
Next time I'm around I'll give you a hand with the picture posting if you'd like. Or I'll show you how I do it on my computer next time you're in The Tower. I've had glitches which didn't allow me to post pictures sometimes. Highly frustrating but I think I've got it figured out. Let me know.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]