Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More Pictures






Okay, now that I know how to post pictures, I have to make up for some lost time. I've had requests to post some from Germany, so I will take care of that, and I will probably throw a few more up there for the hell of it. Hope you all enjoy these. So this first one is me at the feild I trained at in Germany. The next is me with Gaston, a college teamate who was playing in Germany at the time, on my last night there. The next is of course the sweetest animal on the planet, my dog Suki Yaki. Now I don't really know why, but Adam, my old roomate got two. The first if the giant swings at the fair and the other is obviously New Years, kidding, Halloween. Enjoy them .

Comments:
Now you're linked from my site, so you have to hit it back.
http://the-jay.blogspot.com
Booya!
 
Ah, roomie love. Maybe I will give a link to you. Keep posting this regularly and you'll have quite the fan base soon enough.
 
Really gotta work on that red-eye touch up. Yikes. Anywhoo... sigh...you're on my list. Don't let me down. Eh, now that you've got this all figured out, you'll do fine.
 
i'm going to wait a few more posts before linking. i'll just have to either go off of jay's or adam's. or my favorites list.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]