Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Dog






So I was sitting here at work, kinda bored, so I started adjusting the red eye, on months of pictures when I came across some pictures of my dog, Suki Yaki, or just Suki. What I decided to do was devote an entire post to my dog. She is just shy of two years old, and stands just about 20 inches high at here head and weighs roughly 25-30 lbs. She is also the sweetest thing you'll ever meet. I would definitely say that she has the best personality out of any dog I have ever met. In the last picture with Suki, is Chewi, her sister. Now Alex and Kristi think that Chewi is cuter than my Suki. Let me know what you think.

Comments:
I think Suki is better. pretty pooch.
 
Suki is way better, way cuter, way less intense. My judgements are based on more than photographs though.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]