Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine's Gift




Well, I decided to get myself a Valentine's gift because I thought it would be funny, and I think it turned out to be pretty funny. I ordered myself the "Loves Me NOT" kit from Bonny Doon Vineyards. As you can see the box is filled with all sorts of fun things. The first thing you see is the bottle of wine(now gone) called Heart of Darkness, then you will notice the four objects down the side. From the top you have an eraser, to erase the lost love out of your life. Next is a voodoo doll to poke needles in, or
something. After that I was given a bar of purifying
soap, to wash off what coodies my ex had left me.
And lastly a bar of chocolate to help drown my
sorrows in sweet tasty treats. And on the lid is a little poem to help the forlorn lover deal with their pain. All were not used but the wine last night, and then one more bottle after the one from the kit. After that, some video gaming to help take my mind away from loves lost.


P.S. And who the hell sent me text message the said
Happy Valentines Day. Not very nice.

Comments:
Nay, it was not me.
 
Sorry, the poem got me in some mood where I wanted to answer in old english.
 
It was not me. It sounds like something i would do (congratulations, good game!) but, I promise you not me.
 
Isn't Bonny Doon the coolest? I love their attitude. Somewhere I read one of their mottos (mottoes?) that said "To have as much fun with wine as is allowed under the law" or something like that.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]