Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Shmalintine's

Now I never really "got" Valentine's day, but now, this year is even worse, I still don't get it, and I don't have any one to share this bogus holiday with. I don't know exactly what everyone else is doing, but I am coaching until like 7:30 and then I was going to drink, I think it'll be wine tonight. So if there are any other lonely souls out there that don't have plans, drop me a line and let me know, maybe we'll go down to landmark or something and recount past great Valentine's days and cry into our drinks. Then we'll bash our ex's to cover up our tears.

Comments:
i was thinking, all holidays are sorta made up aren't they?
 
It's true, but most people don't like holidays that remind them of how lonely they are.
 
They're all made up but the good ones like, St. Patricks Day, Halloween, Presidents Day, and Secretary Day.

All of these holidays have one central theme around them though-they revolve around people, me included, getting drunk.
Bring on Presidents Day.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]