Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend at Pebble

Now I'm not gonna write too much on the trip, I'll leave that up to Adam. So if you want to hear about all of the hilarity, yuppies and other antics, check out Adam FRICKIN' Wall. I'm just here to say that was one of the funnest 24 hours I've had in a while.
My job today is to provide some visual aids so you, the reader can see how funny the trip was. Most of the pictures are from Friday night at Spanish Bay, and also the Lone Cypress, or Solemn Cypress as it came to be known that night.

The other two guys in the pictures are my brother and our friend Paul, the guy is hysterical. The picture of the napkin has been edited to protect certain parties involved, but it is a list of stories that Adam is going to tell on his blog. He didn't want to forget them, as we had a couple of drinks, finally I found a napkin and pen and we were able to make our list. The last is of Bill Murray, if you couldn't tell, and Marky Mark and Donald Trump on Saturday at the tournament.

And as an update, so far only Becky is the only one to show interest in the basketball game. That means still two tickets left if anyone cares to go.

And like I said before check out Adam's blog for the whole story, but I'm gonna warn you right now it is gonna be long, a lot happened in the one day we were there.

Comments:
I would check Adam's blog for the stories but I am afraid he will delete the post before I get to read it. That Bastard!
 
The Donald looks like the sixty or so aging contractors that some in our office every week. He looks haggard.
 
Jimmie, don't worry I yelled at Adam for taking down the funny stories, but I will admit he did do a halfasses job at telling them. And as for you, Jay, he looked worse in person, the picture does not do his tired face and good.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]