Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Why Bumbling Brothers?





Not everyone knows me or my family. So if you don't know my family, and you don't know my brother, then you don't understand why we chose Bumbling Brothers Winery for a name.
Well my brother, Trent aka Squeak, Lil' Bitch, Frodo and my favorite Brother is 26 and my best friend, and like most best friends and siblings, we have the ability to enter our own world when we are together, and we become complete jackasses(as these pictures should prove), that no one else gets. But it is not just me and my brother, all of the males get into the action special occasions, like Thanksgiving. So here is my bumbling brother and male counter parts in the Hammond clan.

Comments:
Is that your grandpa? And is he groping your brother?
 
Well I'm not gonna say he is or he isn't but we did have alot ot drink that night, so your guess is as good as mine.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]