Thursday, March 02, 2006

Are You Hot?

It never said if I was hot, but I am wild and crazy, woo hoo!
Are You Hot?
Your hotness score is: 234
Your quiz results make you a Wild and Crazy
Your quiz results make you Wild and Crazy You have a lot of fun living a wild and crazy life. You live every second to the fullest. You don't look to keep up with fashion; you look for fashion to keep up with you. Your fun filled lifestyle never stops, so your engine is always running hot. Who knows what crazy new thing you'll try out next?
Take this free personality test by Clicking Here>> or going to www.ruhotquiz.net/ razy.

Comments:
Well, the links didn't quite work, but I was curious so I took the test. 222 only! Dang! It was looking promising while I I was fighting through all the adds and popups for online degrees, but hey-- I got to know scientifically how hot I am. I appreciate that.

Hey, while I was fighting the ads I remembered this bit of wisdom about the internet:
chappelle at the internet
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]