Monday, March 13, 2006

Golf Video

Okay, I finally got around, like so many others, to creating a you tube account so I could post videos and whatnot. So here is a video of me Adam and Potter. For those who don't know Potter, he is the other guy that is not Adam, and he is an English prof at FSU, thus the cricket comments, the rest of the video is just me screwing (like the part with the monkey bouncing into his netted cage) around with this program, but watch till the end, it gets kinda funny. Enjoy.

Comments:
i thought potter taught art and was english.
 
sorry that is what i meant to say, he is an art prof and IS english, thus the cricket comments, my bad, but you know what i wanted to say, so get off my back.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]