Monday, March 13, 2006

March Madness

Hey, I don't know if anyone would be interested or cares but the NCAA Basketball Tourney is right around the corner and the pools are always fun. So I was thinking maybe 5 bucks gets you in per bracket you enter, and winner gets the pot. Nothing complicated, and maybe the worst bracket gets their 5 bucks back for sucking so bad. Try this( Print out your brackets now! ) link to get a printable bracket and let me know if y'all wanna do it.

I'm having trouble with the link, so go to Fox Sports and then the college basketball section to get one, but I am sure there are tons of other places to get one.

Comments:
i'm in. i used one from espn.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]