Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Registered

So I feel great right now, I did something that will make me a better person, and it only took me a couple of minutes. I am now a registered voter. I've actually registered two times before, but somehow they never went through. I did it in high school and then again in college, I also filled one out about a year ago and left it in my truck and I stepped on it with wet muddy shoes and couldn't mail it in like that. I still have to mail thin one in, but it is in the out-going mail slot in my office, so hopefully it will work this time, and at the tender age of 25 I will be able to vote for the first time.

Comments:
cool
 
don't do it. it's all a scam. you don't have a voice. the pentaveret controls everything!
 
Who's in the pentaveret again? The Pope and Colonel Sanders but who are the other three members?
 
i think the rockafellers are in it. i've been trying to remember ever since i typed it.

now, i've googled and found this, "that it is "a well-known fact . . . that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet triannually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows." Members of the Pentaveret, he reveals, include the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders, the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, before he died. "Oh, I hated the Colonel," the father seethes, "with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face -- 'Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken!'"
 
It's because he puts an addictive chemical in it that makes you crave it fortnightly.
 
wow, that could have been it's own blog the way you two went off on that, amazing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]