Thursday, March 09, 2006

RON....May you too one day bask in his GLORY?

Now Adam may have already posted something last night when he got home, or he might not have gotten to it, either way, last night was one of the greatest nights ever, of any night, not just a Well Wednesday. Last night we had the pleasure, nay the privilege of meeting Ron. I wish you all could have been there, a mere blog about the man will never do him justice.
Ron, an award winning director who will blow your mind with not only his knowledge on multiple topics, but with his asininedrunken sputterings of complete foolishness and retardation. This man was one of the drunkest men I have ever seen, and I am assuming that he continued to drink long after Adam and I left. Not only was he able to tell us all about whats wrong with all of the war movies we like, i.e. Platoon, Full Metal Jacket, etc., but he could tell us about women, stupid pets, and what is wrong with this "stupid city".
But Ron not only provided us with entertainment, he helped us bridge racial gaps. Not a topic normally available in Well Wednesday conversation, but we were able to do that when Ron gave this very funny African-American fellow a hug. I don't want to retell everything, so check out Adam's blog for some of Ron's pearls of wisdom.


Oh, did I forget to mention that his award was a local award for a Whitie's Pet Store commercial, yeah, he almost didn't mention that to us either.

Comments:
Yes, a brilliant commercial from 1987. I'll post on last night later this evening I think. I need more time to marinate on the many Ron-isms from last night.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]