Monday, March 20, 2006

Sweet 16

Well, anther great NCAA Tournament thus far, so I thought I would give you all an update on how everyone is doing and how many teams they have in the Sweet 16. First lets start with Becky. In the Atlanta Region, she has 3 of 4 teams, Duke, LSU and Texas, in Oakland, 2 of 4, Gonzaga and UCLA. In D.C. she is perfect, 4 of 4, but in Minneapolis she only picked 1, Villanova. Ed also has 10 teams in the Sweet 16, Duke and Tex in the Atlanta, Memphis Zags and UCLA, in Oakland, U Conn and Washington at D.C. with Nova Florida and Georgetown rounding out Minneapolis. Adam with an impressive 11 of the Sweet 16, perfect in Atlanta. Almost in Oakland, Memphis, Zags and UCLA. Two each in Min and D.C. U Conn and Washington, and Nova and B.C. Then there is my pathetic bracket, I only have 9 teams. Not only that, but I am the first to have the pick for champion get knocked out, Tennessee. So good luck to you guys and I'll talk to ya'll later.

Comments:
ooops, i was wrong, becky was not 4/4 in D.C., she was 2/4, i just hadn't updated her bracket yet, N.C. and Tenn are no longer in the tourney and not the sweet 16. she only went 8 of 16 not 10. sorry
 
Wow, I couldn't remember all my picks so I was sort of fumbling around in the dark on who to cheer for in some games. I know I didn't have Bradley going to sweet 16 and I know George Mason came out of nowhere. It's a shame my best bracket ever (so far) is only in a pool of four people.
 
yeah, and the worst bracket gets money back. so, the winner gets initial $5 investment back, plus $10. not a whopper of a prize. but i'd still be glad to get it!
 
hey, nick, i added you to my sidebar links. but, on yours, the link for potter doesn't work.
 
Hey Nick, one time Tom Brady and I went halfsies on a dipped waffle cone because it was just too big for either of us.
 
yeah, potters website went down, the guy running it didn't pay dues or something, but he is working on his own thing, and should be up and running when he gets back from london
 
no adam, you didn't have bradley in the sweet 16, you had pitt to beat them, but you are still doing very well, shit head
 
Tom Brady helped me replaster my living room, no joke.
 
thanks douche! I was all happy that my system of picking at least got me a perfect in one region then I go to comments and WHAM! the carpet is pulled out from under me and I'm stuck in a puddle!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]