Thursday, March 30, 2006

Two things

Okay like I said, two thingss to mention. The first being I had my first training session with Fuego, and the second is I found a new band.
Okay Fuego, went well, played well, but I can tell I'm not quite up to par as far as fitness with some of these other guys, but I suprised myself, and I think I suprised Jaime as well, 'nough said about that.
Second, new band in the CD player. Panic! At The Disco.
A Fever You Can't Sweat OutIf you have never heard of them, definatley check them out. I feel that their recipe is as follows, start with the Killers, add a lounge singer, throw in a smidgen of Daft Punk and top it off with a dallop of Ben Folds. Fun quirky music accompanied by matching lyrics make it a fun listen. If you have heard them , let me know what you think, if not seriously check'em out.

Comments:
I uh...I noticed your casual drop of the word dollop there. Just as I'm sure someone will notice my casual pedantry in correcting your spelling of the word through my usage.

(Just so those of you who don't know what that p-word above means, it's some nounage [mmmm...nounage...] based on the word pedantic which goes something like this: marked by a narrow, often tiresome focus on or display of learning and especially its trivial aspects. So, there you go.
 
Adam, if you are going to correct the spelling then you should also finish off your thoughts by closing the parenthesis (like this).
 
oooooh! jimmy got you adam!


nick, how did you surprise jaime? did he not realize that you were good? did he forget that when you played it went well, when proud played you guys got smoked? did he think you would be in worse shape? better shape? did he expect you to have put on like 40 lbs?
 
Actually, I saw that I didn't close the parenthesis, but I didn't feel like deleting my comment and starting over or putting a corrective comment. Deal.
 
don't try and wiggle your way out now, you got caught, so you deal, you big frggin' pie, go cry it out over your nounage.
and to respond to you ed, jaime was suprised by what kind of shape i was in. i think he thought i would be in worse shape. and i don't think he forgot that they sucked w/proud, he just never noticed before.
 
what, did he think you were just eating twinkies, smoking a pack a day, living in the bottle because you weren't hanging out with him and the ho'sevelt revelution?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]