Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long Time

Hey guys, it has been a while, my life got kinda crazy there for a while and very busy. I've been doing alot of soul searching and asking some questions of myself. I've also been working, moving, playing soccer and coaching. So my world has been pretty crazy lately, sorry to up and disappear. I finally finished the kareoke video a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had the time to do anything with it, so here it is .


I hope you all like it, and a quiz question, what song is being covered during the slide show? I want the name of the song and band or artist. Good luck.

Comments:
Welcome back, I won't be able to compete in the music challenge until I get home due to my work computer not having speakers.
 
fade into you. the internet tells me that it was done by either faithless or mazzy star. the voice sounds like faithless. but, i'm thinking the original is by mazzy star.

what soundtrack is that mazzy star version on?

but i admit that i didn't recognize it and know all the info just by hearing it in the slideshow. i'm a cheater.
 
chipmunks are good rappers!

well done Nick! funny video you should hsve got the shoop song or big butts come on those are always great performances. Just jealous...hahahah
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]