Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What I Do

Most people know what a farm is and what are grape is and roughly how they are produced, so that does not need any explaining. But when I tell people that I work in "tird party logistics", they walk away scratching their heads. So I try to simplify and tell them that I manage a distribution warehouse the receives and ships HomeInteriors & Gifts. But that still isn't clear enough. In a way I feel like Chandler on Friends where no one really knows what he does, so I decided to take some pictures today to help give you all an idea what it is I do. This week we unloaded three trucks like this. And as for the warehouse, this is the second round, on a Tuesday. Weloaded up our trucks and got rid of over half and then filled it back up. We will also send out 7 or 8 loads on our own trucks to be delived to peoples homes. Now you might have a better idea as to what it is I do.

Comments:
Makes me want to play airsoft again.
 
i was just thinking that the warehouse would be much more fun to play in when it's full of boxes. more obstacles and such.
 
I want to get the Mrs. Degree! How about a "Pr.Vrt"?

Ha ha, blog comment spam is dumb.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]