Thursday, June 08, 2006

Been a While

I know that it has been quite some time since my last post, and odds are none of you are checking this anymore and Ed has takin' me off of his links as he tends to do to teach lessons. Any who, just poppin on to say hi, been very busy with work and soccer, I am not ignoring you, I promise. I also wanted to give you all a dat to mark on your calanders. Wed. July 12th (no time yet, probably 7:30) Fuego will be playing the first ever soccer game inside Grizzlie Stadium against the O.C. Blue Stars. I just wanted to give you plenty of heads up. Other than that, I hope all is well, and here are some pictures of our 4-1 loss against S.F. Seals last Saturday that I played very well in, enjoy. This first one is immediatly followed by two more reaction saves, just incase you wanted to know.
And I did hold onto this one.

Comments:
That dude has hops!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]