Tuesday, June 20, 2006

M.I.A.

Okay, so I still have been less than consistant on my posts, and have not seen many of you for some time, and I am sorry. I hope all things are going well, and to my new myspace friend, Sara, welcome to the list(if you play your cards right, you could make the top 8). I just wanted to hop on and remind you all that the Fuego will be playing at Grizzlie Stadium on July 12th. And for those living in the south valley, the Fuego will be visiting your Bakersfeild Brigade on July 1, playing at Bakersfeild Christian High School. I will talk to you all soon, and Adam cut your hair.
.Fuego vs Bluestar - July 12, 06 @ 7:30 pm

Comments:
well, i have brigade ticket deals all season, and would love it if folks want to come stay for the game. so, if anyone is interested, were planning on attending and welcome all to the pad for some beer.

and thanks for the shout-out.
 
i would go to the bakos game, but i think i'm down there the next weekend, and i can't go there every weekend. but, i do think i'm going to the game on the 12th at the stadium.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]