Monday, August 14, 2006

Finally

okay jerks, here is your post.
nothing new on my side of the table, i've been logging a lot of hours out at the ranch getting ready for harvest. the only day i am at the office is on monday, and i am usually pretty busy all day then, thus the lack of time spent online.

adam-i gave steve all of your info so hopefully he will be getting in touch with you soon or maybe you could talk to him. and i don't like the nickname, i think it sucks and is very obvious.

ed-you owe me money, $65 i think,and again, the name sucks.

becky, i'm very disappointed that you got sucked into their childish name calling, i expect it from them, not you, shame.

other than that, i don't know what else i could tell you about. i will do my darndest though to keep up with this more often, i am sorry that my lack of posting turned you into mean people.

talk to you all later, and i hope all is well.

Comments:
No, no, no. Nipples McGee is an affectionate nickname.
 
shocking!
i expected to scroll down for my new daily ritual and was greeted with fresh material.

sorry about the $, i totally forgot. in fact, when i read i owed you $, i had to think a bit about why. if i know beforehand, i'll get it to you the next time i see you.
 
Nips-
I joined them BECAUSE it was unlike me. It's a little shock therapy that turned out to work.
Now you have a low opinion of me but, I got you to post and that's all that counts.
 
i'm going to start charging you interest for holding on to your money for so long.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]