Thursday, February 15, 2007

continuation

i didn't really want to think about this too much earlier and i didn't really want to mention it and sound too much in the dumps on today of all days, but fuck it, i've been drinking.
have you ever had a experience where you are like "wow, that HAD to happen today of all days", the kind of thing lets say for instance, you hear a weird abstract song your old best friend loved on the day she moved to alaska, kinda thing. i know that is weird but here me out.

i am a big fan of a show called studio 60 on the sunset strip, i used to watch it with katie every monday, but hadn't watched it much since we broke up. i would try to keep up and watch an episode every now and again when i could online, but not regularly. so tonight, valentines day, i watch mondays episode. the whole show is about how the main character recalls how he met this woman he loves, but for some reason they keep braking up. the entire show is flash backs to how he met this woman, their first conversations, which brings to him, new revelations.

since about the time i began to warm-up tonight at practice, i have been in some pretty severe physical pain. so when i got home, i decided to have a glass of wine or two with dinner and thought that would help me sleep, but i have not been able to stop my mind. it as all just weird and crazy, and i am probably making no sense, but i didn't really feel like talking to any one person about this, so stupid me decides to post this on a blog for the whole world to see, but i'm a ways into it, so no turning back, and i'm kinda drunk so that doesn't help my judgement at all.

i just couldn't believe my dumb luck that i would watch that tonight. if i had watched it any other night, it still would have hurt, but i was already teetering on self pity because of the date, and it sent me over the edge.

so again to you all, i say cheers(as i tap my wine glass of tobin james, james gang reserve cab sav, to the screen), if you are in love embrace it and don't let go, but if life is a bitch, fuck it, and roll with the punches(i'm trying to fit a whole lot of cliches in) and go down with the ship.

fishy

Comments:
Kendall would be proud of your cliche usage. I'm proud of your Tobin James usage.
 
in what sence are you proud, that i am using tobiin james in my blog, or that i am using tobin james to help me blog?
 
good to see you back again. I agree with Tobin james it's a good pick. I was very exccited to see a Madera wine sold here at our little liquor store...I did a happy dance and the lady looked at me like I was crazy.

It is hard to have a show that you are a regular watcher develop a tv show that hits home. But if we didnt make connections to stories then we wouldn't want to be entertained.

I hope things are getting better. Take care of your injuries but keep kicking ass. You have always had it in you.

Continued well wishes to you, keep posting or write me an email now and again. even better saddle up your posse and come out and visit!
 
Ummmm, both.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]