Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valen-fucking-tines Day

i really don't know why the anger is there, but it is, so deal. other than that i am sure many of you have taken me off of your links, but i will be alright, why link someone who never writes, i understand. anyways, since my last post, here is the big news, you all know but i will tell you. i got a dui, found out fuego recruited a keeper from Mexico to take MY spot on the team, broke up with my long time girlfriend, played against the armenian national team, kicked the new keepers ass(in a soccer sence), developed some new lingering injuries, went to court and got "raped" for the dui, and have yet to recover from the new injuries, but continue to play injured(and not too shabby), and am continueing to kick the mexican keepers ass, but am getting no recognition from the coaching staff. other than that, there isn't much to say. so i'm sorry for the lack of posts, but i wasn't too proud of the recent events in my life so, there you go. but we live and learn, hopefully...
cheers!

Comments:
I still have you linked buddy. Anytime you wanna hang out, give me a ringy ring.
 
and now (assuming that your coaching staff isn't totally retarded) you'll get to play against the beckhamless galaxy. and, i think i can go that night. i'll be there w/my galaxy gear on. but, maybe i'll wear my fuego one underneath just in case.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]