Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new tat

okay, this is going to be quick, i think i have a design that i like enough to get permantly stuck to my skin, or "inked" as it is said in the biz. it is a sun, which i have always liked and inside is a tinity symbol, and i have my own reasons for that. adam already said i would burn in hell if i got it stuck, i think there might be a chance it will just burn my flesh when the artist tries to do it. i guess we'll have to wait and see. i'm trying to load up a picture,. but it doesn't seem to be working, i'll see what i can do. i would like some input on colors and things of that nature, and any other customization you might think would look better. okay, i'm out of here.

Comments:
I'm thinking, a care bear face, right in the middle.
 
how big?
 
Where are you going to put it?
 
I still think that you should get "My heart will go on" somewhere, but I get the impression you arent too keen on that idea, oh well. I do like the design though. Was there a particular reason you wanted a traingle in the backround? That could also be a circle which would reflect the shape of the sun in the backround but I am not sure if that symbolizes something. Overall it looks good and it has meaning to you, everything a tattoo should do (I should write for Poeticus).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]