Friday, August 03, 2007

1st Annual Bumbling Brothers Winery Beautification Day

okay, so as of right now, i am planning on having the 1st BBW(bumbling brothers winery)beautification day on august 18th. that is 2, count them two saturdays from this one. my plan is to have as many friends as would like to come out, help me clean up the winery some(most of the heavy, serious cleaning will be done already) and to paint the inside, and make it look like the BBW should look like, fun. along with some light cleaning and painting, i will provide a bbq and some form of drinks, wine, beer or booze, i have not yet decided on one or all. i have not yet decided on a start time, but i was thinking late morning, or early afternoon, i'll already be at work so it really depends on you all. i think this could be a lot of fun, potter has some cool ideas, but who knows how they will turn out. i might ask you to bring whatever meat you would like to eat as this could get very expensive with paints, paint application tools, drinks, and food. like i said, the details are not completely ironed out yet, but will be soon and i will get them to you when they are done. if you have any ideas or some kind of help, let me know.

i also got the new z-trip album, and so far so good.

Comments:
Well damn, I am going to be in Austin that weekend. I would love to see the winery and help out, boo hiss. I think my sister would be pissed if I missed her wedding reception (take 2) though. Let me know if you decide to change the date.
 
Count me in. We can work out the kinks on anything you might still want me to build for you. It might be kind of cool if Steve K and I collaborated since he's your brother's woodworking friend and I'm your woodworking friend. =P
 
working out the kinks would be fine, but i don't think we are too close enough to a tasting room to justify building the wine bar i want, but planning is still fun. and kase i'm sorry you can't make it, but the show must go on.
 
Yes i am afraid you are right. I will just have to be wakeboarding at the lake and sipping margaritas to make myself feel better...oh wait, thats what I was already doing. Sweet. Seriously though one of these days I would like to see your winery and ranch, just not that weekend:)
 
i'm in.



you complete me.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]