Tuesday, August 07, 2007

some old stuff

i was doing some cleaning in my office and i found my old laptop from college. inside the bag, i found some things, like some little notes and a poem, like this little gem.

"Boring"
it would be more fun
to jam nails in my temples,
& to run a mile barefoot on staples.
it would be more fun
to slam my face on a hot skillet,
& to cut off my hand with a sword and burn it.
it would be more fun
to destroy both of my knees,
& to poke out my eyes with a long pair of ski's.
it would be more fun
to get an anvil dropped on my head,
& to get my dick chopped while i'm sleeping in bed.
you may think to hear all this is odd,
but i'd rather do anything than be here in Mid/Mod.

those were fun, but i also found some treats on the computers hard drive, pictures, papers, lots and lots of papers, journal entries, some interesting stuff. but i think i will leave you with some pictures of hawai'i from 2000 or 2001

Comments:
A little twisted there Nick. I can't say I know what mid/mod is, but seems like something I will be avoiding from now on. It is a funny combination post of that poem and the beautiful serene pictures that went with it.
 
I vaguely remember that poem.

Medieval/Modern History was a boring class to get through. Wasn't that the one that you and Julie and I had together and we used to do sensosketches and such?
 
yes, that is correct. that was the class the 3 of us sat together and squiggle, and the eyes closed drawing game(the games that we play at landmark)became a valued part of my life, along with some time to write my poetry.
 
didn't you make out with julie at woody's house? since we're talking about old things.
 
damn right, on halloween, i was a farmer, creative...not. but creative enough. just ask adam, ed, you don't want to go down that road, the who did you make out with in college road, it is a long and scary one, alot of curves and suprises.
 
I remember sitting on Jenny's couch at like one in the morning watching TV waiting for you two to wrap it up so we could go home.
 
if you recall, that wasn't the only place you sat and waited for me to wrap up some stuff(wink).
 
Oh, I recall.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]