Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Ink




well, most of the people who read this have already seen it, but there are a few who live in other states or cities that have not been privvy to it, so here you are.

as you know this first one was my motivation, and the second is my brainchild and my baby, with my ideas and my own shading. i still don't have a really good picture of it close up, but i will soon, i need to charge my camera battery. i guess this one works, but i was afraid of the glare, but you can see the shading and the color well enough...and don't mind the nip, later.

Comments:
care to elaborate on the meaning behind the tat?
 
very cool, I would also love to hear the meaning of the tat.

thanks for the note, we'll be around during Christmas, we're even talking of hanging around till new years, I'll keep you posted! check out my blog....big news!
 
way to get your nipple in there too, good work!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]