Wednesday, March 19, 2008

couple of things

okay, i have a couple of things to get done today, so lets get started.

1st ed, what the heck. last week you said all i needed was another post and you would move me, am i moved, nope, not yet. even though i have made several posts since you made that comment. i'm just a lowly blogger trying to make it in a crazy world, hook me up!

2nd i saw another homeless guy on my way to work again, apparently spring break bring out the destitute. this guy wasn't sleeping barefoot though, he was walking his bike and his dog down the street. what this guy did have was his dog rockin' a leather jacket. this was a much more positive looking nomadic. i wish i was "johnny on the spot" with the camera, but alas, i was to slow as i was driving and he was walking in the opposite direction.

3rd i saw ed's booze test and was impressed, so i decided to take it as well. see if i could compete with a 97%, and no surprise there folks...
97%ALCOHOLIC

like ed said, not shocked, but the questions were fairly easy, or there was just some obvious answers.

4th a new name for the blog. i'm pretty sure that i have my new name all wrapped up, but...i thought i would give the few of you who weren't at kaseys last night to here the choices before it is set in digital stone. it was just three of us; kasey, adam and me, watching a hilarious show which was not just our inspiration, but i am straight up stealing these names. the first is SHERBERT TIGHTS. my next option is TRENDY & THE TRINITY. the final choice is GOON LaDUCHE. i will let you all cast your votes, as to which name i will choose, just know that they will carry no weight in my decision making as i've already decided.

and finally...so making out in a theater, that is wrong, and disgusting and blah, blah blah, oh never mind.

Comments:
trendy and the trinity
 
also, i would like a link on your sidebar (please???). i will give you one, i promise.

i mean, you like me more than ed and adam combined, so really, i should have one.
 
you are right about that, but i may have to watch the tutorial on how to do it again.
 
I'd just like to point out for the record that sherbet doesn't have a second "r" at the end.

Let the minutes reflect that I'm a nerd.
 
Oh Adam, no need to state the obvious, we all know about your nerdliness:)


Also if you do or do not know about the show that Nick took the names from (Most Extreme Elimination challnege) you really should. Here is the Wikipedia website for it (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MXC). It has some good info like descriptions of the main characters, recurring characters, a description of all of the challenges etc.

I vote for Sherbert Tights but I am pretty sure Nick has already decided on Trendy and the Trinity. Oh well, I still get to wear the "I Voted" sticker.
 
and let the record show that i just copied what kasey wrote down last night. now that is blind faith if i ever saw it. it even came up misspelled and i didn't change it.
 
I also added a "d" in Stanford, relying on my spelling abilities, not such a good idea.
 
first, of all, let the record show that you were moved up in my sidebar. in fact, i did it last night, after i commented on the 2nd job post. you moved from the infrequents to regular reads. you're right under sara. i'll leave it at that for now.

and i like sherbert tights.
 
Nice look my friend. I'll have to switch up my links this afternoon.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]