Thursday, March 13, 2008

massage

so i just got back from getting a massage. i've had many before and used to go to one place quite regularly, but i was referred to her by my ex, and she always wanted to talk about her and us, even after we had split, so i stopped going to her. plus she hurt me, i have bad shoulders, and she would put me into weird positions and them use extreme pressure. so with all that, i decided to leave.

i got one last november before the last chivas game and i loved the girl. she was good, friendly, and all at a great price. but she moved.

so today i went to massage envy. i decided on them after reading up on their web page. it sounded good, certified, took care of your specific needs, plus they are a chain, with four other locations around california, and all this for an introductory price of $39. so i went there.

i got there filled out the usual paper work, waited a minute and met my masseuse. this is the first time i'd ever had a more portly woman work on me(some of you know how hard that would be for me) but she was very pleasant and seemed to know her shit, but what kinda threw me off was that she suggested some glute work. i've never had glute work done, but she said it was very beneficial both for me as a man, and a soccer player, but i would have to be in the nude to do it. i'd never gone "a la buff" before. i was a little nervous about it, but agreed to let her do it. about 30 minutes she started working on my legs, and eventually started the glute work. to do this she had basically tuck the sheet under my opposite leg, my sack and then into my ass crack. she then proceeded to kneed, rub and caress my ass. very strange indeed. it did help, and it felt great, not like that perverts, muscularly. BUT...before we started she also mentioned not many women do this because of the region, you start at the base of your tailbone and work out and down, but apparently she was more than eager. which got me thinking, she could have been full of shit and just wanted to grab some ass and get some "unintentional" sack touching going on. so that is what was going through my mind during this, instead of just relaxing. how the mind wanders.

her name was debbie at massage envy if anyone is interested, mention me and i think i'll get a discount on my next ass grabbing.

Comments:
I always go buff but I have never had anyone put a sheet in my crack, interesting. I dont think its all that strange though, I have heard of stranger massage stories...
I think I am more shocked that you let a portly woman touch your ass:) But hey you got a good massage and perhaps she got a little thrill, everyone wins!
 
hey, you updated! awesome.

as for the ass grabbing, i hope it's worth it. i'm getting a massage this saturday night @ 2. kasey and i are going to a friend of mine's fundraiser. she's in masseur school. i can't figure out if i should have her do kasey or me, and yeah, i know how that sounds. i'm just not sure if it would be weird to have a female friend giving me a massage. gots to relax, you know.
 
That's the place where my little brother works.
 
Ed if you want your friend to do me, I am good with that.
I do think it might be awkward for your friend to do you, it seems like it would be more comfortable to be done by a stranger then someone you know.
 
Nice. I'll give you a little hand clap for all the times you were able to mention "doing it" in that short comment.
 
i read that and was thinking that the whole time i was doing it.
 
I don't get it, what's wrong with a portly woman?
 
i just have an issue with overweight america, and the people who are corpulent and do nothing about it. so to have one touching me is kind of a big deal.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]